



Updating your news feed...

NEWS EXPRESS is Nigeria’s leading online newspaper. Published by Africa’s international award-winning journalist, Mr. Isaac Umunna, NEWS EXPRESS is Nigeria’s first truly professional online daily newspaper. It is published from Lagos, Nigeria’s economic and media hub, and has a provision for occasional special print editions. Thanks to our vast network of sources and dedicated team of professional journalists and contributors spread across Nigeria and overseas, NEWS EXPRESS has become synonymous with newsbreaks and exclusive stories from around the world.

Abducted national chairman of Action Alliance, Kenneth Udeze
Unknown men believed to be security operatives have allegedly abducted the National Chairman of Action Alliance, Kenneth Udeze, in Abuja.
Udeze was reportedly forced into a Toyota Forerunner SUV on Friday morning and driven away to an unknown location, his wife, Genevieve informed The PUNCH over the telephone.
The distraught woman explained that the operatives who were in mufti showed her husband an arrest warrant before taking him away outside a commercial bank branch in Dutse Alhaji, Kubwa, a suburb of Abuja.
Genevieve stated that the AA chairman had visited the bank to complain about illegal withdrawals of money from his bank account by suspected hackers, adding that he was about entering his car to return home when four men accused him and forced him into their vehicle.
She said, “My husband’s driver, who was present said the officers who were in mufti showed him an arrest warrant and then forcefully took him away in their SUV. The driver explained that he drove after them but when they got to Zuba and observed that he was following them, they turned back and drove towards Gwarimpa.
“He then decided to return to the house to inform me. I have visited Zuba police station where the policemen said they came from, but I was told the men were not from there. I know the case is in connection with his withdrawal from the AA election petition in court.”
Genevieve further explained that unknown numbers had been calling her and her husband on the phone for some time now.
But the Federal Capital Territory Commissioner of Police, Bala Ciroma, said he had “no such report.” (Agency report)

























