



Updating your news feed...

NEWS EXPRESS is Nigeria’s leading online newspaper. Published by Africa’s international award-winning journalist, Mr. Isaac Umunna, NEWS EXPRESS is Nigeria’s first truly professional online daily newspaper. It is published from Lagos, Nigeria’s economic and media hub, and has a provision for occasional special print editions. Thanks to our vast network of sources and dedicated team of professional journalists and contributors spread across Nigeria and overseas, NEWS EXPRESS has become synonymous with newsbreaks and exclusive stories from around the world.

Unknown gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted five
persons in Gassol local government area of Taraba state.
The incident, according to eye witness account, occurred between
Sabongida to WuroJam in Gassol local government area of Taraba state on Wednesday.
The eye witness,Musa Sabongida, told Daily Trust that the victims
were abducted at a bush while returning from Tella town around 5pm.
He gave the names of the victims as Hambali Haladu,Abdu Ibrahim,
Buhari Abdu,Gidado Mallam Manu and Thomas Ernan. Daily Trust gathered that
negotiation has started between the abductors and families of the victims.
He said between January to December last year over 70 persons were
abducted in Sabongida,Tella, Sansani ,Dubele,Yarima, Gassol, Wuriyo and
Dananacha and other villages all in Gassol local government area.
Contacted the police spoke person in the state ,DSP David Misal
said report of abduction of the Five persons has not reach his office. (Daily
Trust)

