



Updating your news feed...

NEWS EXPRESS is Nigeria’s leading online newspaper. Published by Africa’s international award-winning journalist, Mr. Isaac Umunna, NEWS EXPRESS is Nigeria’s first truly professional online daily newspaper. It is published from Lagos, Nigeria’s economic and media hub, and has a provision for occasional special print editions. Thanks to our vast network of sources and dedicated team of professional journalists and contributors spread across Nigeria and overseas, NEWS EXPRESS has become synonymous with newsbreaks and exclusive stories from around the world.

Several security source, on Friday, said eighteen civilians had been kidnapped by the terror group Boko Haram in raids in Cameroon’s Far North region.
Sources said the terrorists stormed several localities of the region, looted foodstuffs, and abducted 18 men and women.
According to local authorities, the Cameroon army is conducting a rescue mission to secure the safe release of the hostages.
The Army also said that on Thursday, Boko Haram killed 4 civilians in the Far North region.
About 2,000 Cameroonians have been killed since Boko Haram since 2014, according to security reports. (NAN)




















.webp&w=256&q=75)




