Posted by News Express | 24 September 2018 | 1,093 times
Some parts of the former Kano State Governor, Ibrahim Shekarau’s residence has been gutted by fire.
The incident which occurred on Sunday evening was said to be as a result of an electrical spark that affected two rooms.
The fire according to reports was immediately put off before it could spread to other parts of the house.
The state government built the house for him towards the end of his second tenure as governor of the state.
•Sourced from a Channels TV report
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.