Posted by Mary Tom, Abuja | 13 March 2014 | 4,065 times
Nigeria’s Finance Ministry has paid a total of N41,074,772,210.95 to 27 marketers whose claims have successfully gone through the verification processes.
Paul C Nwabuikwu, Special Adviser to the Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, disclosed this in Abuja this evening.
Nwabuikwu in a statement said the disclosure was being made “in continuation of the Ministry’s focus on transparency and accountability in the management of the subsidy regime.” He listed the oil marketers as follows:
1. A-Z Petroleum Products Limited
2. Acorn Petroleum Plc
3. Aiteo Energy Resource Limited
4. Ascon Oil Gas Company Limited
5. Avidor Oil & Gas Company
6. Conoil Plc
7. Dee Jones Petroleum & Gas Ltd
8. Dozzy Oil and Gas Limited
9. Folawiyo Energy Ltd
10. Gulf Treasures Limited
11. Hudson Petroleum Limited
12. Hyde Energy (Nig) Limited
13. Ibafon Oil Ltd
14. Masters Energy Oil & Gas Ltd
15. Matrix Energy Limited
16. Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc
17. MRS Oil & Gas Company Ltd
18. Nepal Oil and Gas Serv. Ltd
19. Nipco Plc
20. Northwest Petroleum & Gas Ltd
21. Oando Plc
22. Obat Oil & Gas Services Limited
23. Rainoil Limited
24. Shorelink Oil and Gas Services Limited
25. Techno Oil Ltd
26. Tempogate Oil & Energy Company
27. Total Nigeria Plc
•Photo shows Finance Minister Okonjo-Iweala.
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.