Teenage schoolgirl electrocuted while charging iPhone, dies

Posted by News Express | 17 November 2017 | 1,759 times

Gmail icon

•Plugged iPhone

A teenage girl reportedly died after being electrocuted while charging her iPhone 6.

Le Thi Xoan was found unconscious by her parents with the white device by her side in the Vietnamese region of Ha Tinh, according to The Independent of Britain, quoting local media.

The report quoted the police as saying that a “broken-down” charging brick and frayed cable were also found in the 14-year-old’s bed. It is not thought those devices were made by Apple. 

“Chief Tran Anh Son said the girl was rushed to hospital after she was discovered by her parents,” the report said, adding:

“It is thought she was electrocuted after she rolled onto the device. Black burn marks were found on her bedding.”


Source: News Express

Readers Comments

0 comment(s)

No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.


You may also like...