Posted by News Express | 17 October 2017 | 1,321 times
The office of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources Ibe Kachikwu has ruled out sabotage in Sunday night’s fire incident at his Asokoro residence in Abuja.
A Daily Trust report this morning quoted Spokesperson for the ministry Idang Alibi as saying that it was a normal fire outbreak that was caused by a faulty electric wiring at a section of the building.
The report further quoted Alibi as saying that no one was hurt during the incident as it was not too serious, adding that that the fire was not a suspected case of sabotage.
“Nobody was hurt and nobody died,” Alibi said.
He said that the minister was not at home when the incident occurred as the fire was immediately contained within few minutes.
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.