AEDC staff electrocuted in Kogi 

Posted by News Express | 26 August 2021 | 782 times

Gmail icon

A casual staff of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Plc, Lokoja branch, Malam Muhammadu Buhari, was electrocuted while working on high tension wire in Madabo area Lokoja, Kogi State.
The deceased a father of one, had gone to Madabo transformer point around 9. 30am on Thursday to rectified a fault at the pole when the incident occurred.
There was a power outage which is expected to be restored by 10 am when the deceased mounted the pole.
According to sources, the power was restored when the deceased mounted the pole and was in the process of rectifying the fault when power was suddenly restored 30 minutes before the scheduled 10 am.
The source said the 32-year-old man was instantly electrocuted, adding that his corpse was later evacuated by good samaritans from the area and deposited at his palace residence, Lokoja.
The deceased is survived by his mother and his siblings. (Nigerian Tribune)

Source: News Express

Readers Comments

0 comment(s)

No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.

You may also like...