Posted by News Express | 20 June 2015 | 2,514 times
Chadian Prime Minister, Kalzeube Deubet, on Friday, said that following the recent Boko Haram attack in two suicide blasts in the capital, N’Djamena, which killed 37 people, government would commence rounding up of foreigners in that country.
The prime minister did not give details on whom the raids would target and where.
He said those detained would be placed at centres in Baga Sola on the shores of Lake Chad.
Deubet said the North-Central African country wanted to get rid of terrorists “once and for all.”
He said Chadian government had earlier announced other security measures, such as bans on the burqa, an article of clothing that covers the entire body, and on public gatherings. (dpa/NAN)
•Photo shows Bokon Haram insurgents.
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.