Posted by News Express | 9 June 2015 | 2,541 times
Two masterminds of last year bombing at the Gombe Line Transport Services have been arrested after a shootout with troops in Gombe, Director of Defence Information, Major General Chris Olukolade, has said.
“The two suspected high profile terrorists were eventually arrested following surveillance and intelligence operations that tracked them to a check point at Bajoga in the state. One of them sustained serious injuries during the encounter. He is being treated at a military medical centre,” Olukolade said in a statement.
He disclosed that the arrests took place on Sunday and that interrogation of the suspects has started.
•Photo shows one of the suspected Gombe bombers arrested by troops.
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.