Posted by News Express | 27 March 2015 | 2,749 times
Inspector-General of Police, IGP Suleiman Abba, has redeployed several senior officers in what he said is meant to further reposition the police for a successful conduct of the 2015 general elections.
Force Public Relations Officer, Ag. CP Emmanuel C. S. Ojukwu, named the following as those affected by the exercise:
1. DIG Dan’Azumi Doma, NPM, fwc – Coordinator South East Zone
2. DIG Mamman Tsafe, NPM, mni – Coordinator South-South Zone
3. DIG Hashimu Argungu, NPM, mni – Coordinator South West Zone
4. DIG Christopher Katso, NPM, mni – Coordinator North West Zone
5. DIG Hilary Opara, mni – Coordinator North East Zone
6. DIG Adeola Adeniji, mni – Coordinator North Central Zone
7. AIG Kalafite Adeyemi, mni – Asst Coordinator South West Zone
8. AIG Bala Magaji Nasarawa – Asst Coordinator North Central Zone
9. AIG Adisa Bolanta, NPM, fwc - Asst Coordinator North West Zone
10. AIG Usman Gwary, fdc – AIG Federal Operations (FEDOPS) Abuja
11. AIG Mark Idakwo, NPM, mni – AIG Zone 9 Umuahia
The IGP, Ojukwu said in a statement, has also ordered the redeployment of the following Commissioners of Police to Commands indicated for the period of the elections:
1. CP Hosea Karma – CP Rivers State Command
2. CP Adamu Mohammed – CP Anambra State Command
3. CP Dan Bature – CP Enugu State Command
4. CP Usman Abdullahi – CP Katsina State Command
5. CP Jimoh Ozi-Obeh – CP Benue State Command
6. CP Hyacinth Dagala – CP Department of Operations (DOPs) FHQ Abuja.
•Photo shows IGP Abba.
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.