Posted by News Express | 28 January 2020 | 385 times
Nollywood is warming up to formally welcome the movie titled Small Chops produced by Chika Nancy Ike, Nigeria’s frontline actress.
The flick is scheduled to hit the cinemas nationwide on Friday, January 31, 2020 which will also mark its formal release.
According to the 34 years old Onitsha, Anambra State-born actress, producer and television personality, Small Chops is already making waves with lots of accolades already garnered from major film festivals around the world even before its formal release at the end of the month.
Disclosing this in a post on her Instagram page recently, the diminutive role interpreter said she’s grateful to organisers of the various festivals for considering her movie worthy of the awards, selections and reviews.
“Thanks to all the international film festivals for the selections, awesome movie reviews, and awards given to small chops. You’ll agree with us that Smallchops is a must-watch and we made magic when you see it in Cinemas nationwide from 31st January,” she enthused.
The graduate of Human kinetics in Health Education from the University of Lagos who started acting in 2005 went on to list the accolades as follows:
1. Five continents film festival (Venezuela) – 5 awards.
2. Los Angeles film award – 1 award
3. New York film award – 1 award.
4. Calcutta film festival (India) – 2 awards
5. Florence film award (Italy) – official selection
6. Oniros film awards (Italy) – 2 awards
7. Festigious film awards (Los Angeles) – 1 award
8. African women art and film awards – official selection
9. Los Angeles independent film festival awards – official selection
10. International women film festival (Semi finalist) – official selection
11. Best actor awards – 1 award
12. Alternative film festival (Semi finalist) – official selection
13. Prisma film festival (Rome) (Semi finalist) – official selection
14. Actors awards – 1 award
15. Queen palm international film festival – official selection.
Maggie’s Blog wholeheartedly congratulates this ex-model whose seven years old marriage to Tony Eberiri was annulled in 2013 by the Abuja High Court after several allegations and counter allegations between her and her husband.
At least what she lost in the violent relationship (According to her), is gained in Small Chops even before the movie hits the shelves.
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.