Wike, a terrible disappointment, says Dakuku Peterside •Lists 10 questions Rivers Governor must answer
By News Express on 28/08/2016
Dr. Dakuku Peterside, All Progressives Congress (APC) Governorship Candidate in the 2015 elections in Rivers State and current DG/CEO of NIMASA, has said that no amount of well crafted and rehearsed lies and cheap media propaganda can sway Rivers people to believe in the Current administration of deceit in Rivers State.
The verdict of the people is that Wike is a terrible disappointment and a wasted opportunity, Dr Peterside said Saturday in Etche during APC senatorial rally for the rerun National Assembly election.
He asked ten fundamental questions Rivers people should ask Gov Wike and it will be clear to all that the present government in Rivers is unfit to lead Rivers people. He said government has neglected its most fundamental duty of securing lives and property, has earned the unenviable sobriquet of number one state in kidnapping, has borrowed more money under one year than all previous governments put together yet no single project to show for it , has a penchant for inviting personalities to commission projects executed by the Amaechi administration, legalised extortion and multiple taxation and embarked on endless biometric verification as a ploy to owe workers and pensioners six months salaries and allowances. He said no government had ever been as deceitful as the present government in Rivers State.
Dr Peterside said Wike is a terrible disappointment on all fronts and recalled how he brought back abruptly over 400 students who were on state government scholarship abroad during the Amaechi administration, shut down government model primary health centres and primary schools. He described him as a man who pathological hates education. Wondered how Wike expects a society to progress without its citizens being educated .
The NIMASA boss said to stop this impending doom and generational catastrophe Rivers people should vote APC legislators who will team up with other men of goodwill and rescue rivers state from misrule, criminality, rascality and exploitation.
He said the power to liberate rivers state is in the vote of the people. He recalled telling Rivers people that Wike has no plan on how to run rivers state but rather poorly copied his roadmap to prosperity.
Below are the 10 important questions Peterside says Wike must answer:
1. Which government has officially promoted and supported kidnapping and under its watch 1,200 persons have been kidnapped in one year?
2. Which government has superintended over the killing of over 1,000 Rivers people by cultist in just one year?
3. Which government has borrowed more money under one year than all our previous governments from 1967 borrowed put together?
4. Which government withdrew nearly 400 under graduates sent on scholarship abroad by Gov Amaechi to different countries?
5. Which government deceitfully wants to take credit for projects conceived and delivered by the Amaechi government?
6. Under the watch of which government has more policemen and security men been killed by criminals armed by government agents than have been killed ever in our history from the creation of Rivers State to date??
7. Under whose government is multiple taxation legalised? Touting legalied? Extortion made legal?
8. Under which government have our schools and primary health centers closed down and our people are dying in their numbers?
9. Which government has deceived itself by embarking on endless circle of biometrics as excuse to owe workers and Pensioners six months salaries popularly called government of deceit?
10. Which government will a governor be contractor, supervisor and awarding authority?
•Photo shows Dakuku Peterside.
Source News Express
Posted 28/08/2016 02:41:52 AM
Let us build the most comprehensive online database of worthy and credible Nigerians from all walks of life.
It is worth doing!
Loss Off Your Belly Fats, Upper Arm Fat and Body Fats
In 2weeks Time.. Click HERE To Start Now!
You may also like...
Dangote retains position as Africa’s richest man •3...
Fayose raises the alarm over fate of Nigeria’s...
214 women and girls rescued from Boko Haram...
Ukah admitted as full member of NIPR
Jubilation, shower of praises as Fashola reverses LASU...
Dangote Cement set to take Cameroonian market by...
Sunny condition to prevail today in the North;...
Orji tasks Abia lawmakers to legalise Charter of...
FG moves to unmask real owners of companies,...
Senator Abe moves to curb escalation of killings...
Wanted: Black investors to buy Barclays
APC, New PDP merger a done deal, MOU...